Jen’s Breaded Marsala Chicken
* Preheat oven to 350° and spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray
* Mix bread crumbs and cheese in gallon-size bag
* Dip each chicken breast in egg and coat in bread crumb mixture
* Repeat if desired for extra breading, but not necessary
* Place in pan and bake for 30 minutes
* Pour Marsala wine over chicken until soaked. Bake for 15 more minutes or until done.
Kayla’s Macaroni & Cheese
* Preheat oven to 350° F
* Cook pasta for 5 minutes and drain
* In medium saucepan, melt butter. Blend in flour, mustard, salt, and pepper
* Cook over medium heat until mixture is smooth and bubbles; gradually add milk while stirring
* Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils. Simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly
* Gradually mix in cheese. Stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Add wine to taste if desired.
* Add milk to thin if desired, or more cheese for extra cheesy awesomeness
* Mix pasta and sauce in large casserole dish
* Bake 25 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter and flour a 12×18 pan. Melt together the butter and 1 lb. chocolate chips and unsalted chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Allow to cool slightly. In a large bowl, stir eggs, coffee, vanilla and sugar. Stir in warm chocolate mixture and allow to cool to room temperature.
In medium bowl sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to cooled chocolate mixture. Toss walnuts and 12 oz. of chocolate in bowl with ¼ cup flour. Add to chocolate batter. Pour into baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Tap the pan and bake for another 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.